Friday, September 22, 2006

Da-Anime Moved

You guys might be wondering why there hasnt been new additions. That's because everything concerning Da-Anime has moved, to http://www.da-anime.org/

Don't register at the main site though, I've disabled registration. Pls re-register at the new forums.

Yes, we finally have a domain. We finally can afford a domain thx to you guys' clicking of the ads.

The new site is a little different. You cannot directly comment about expired links etc. However, you can post a new thread in the request section in the forums to inform us about that. No registration needed for this.
Don't worry about the downloads. All have been transferred over.

Your Ad Here

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can only read the last paragraph because the little annoucement box isn't closing but I think I get it. I'll go check the site now^^

10:54 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I tried registering for the forum but the damn comfirmation code is wrong no matter what i do, I do it in caps its wrong I do it the other way its wrong -_-

4:40 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey is the site down right now? cuz when i clik on it, it said cant load the page.

10:10 am  
Blogger SadistiX said...

above post.
yeah its down.

2:11 pm  

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home