Friday, September 29, 2006

Ok, another announcement.

Firstly, I would like to say that warzone seems to have gotten the site back up. But your continued support is necessary to maintain the site.

Secondly, I would like to clarify how my name came about. SadistiX is actually derived from Sadistic - X which is the name of a guild in quite a number of games. And they are strong guilds...so, there are many SadistiXs and SadisticXs in this world. Want my photo? Google "most handsome asian male" =D

Thirdly, I would like to let you guys know how much of my personal time I devote to this site. I spend AT LEAST 3 HOURS a day on this site. No life? Nah, its more of a responsibility issue. As many people visit this site, it is my responsibility to keep it alive and well so that people can have a pleasant time here. If you are a fucking retarded morono who is just here to flame me, identify yourself, dont be a pussy. Don't post a fake myspace site if you are a man.

Lastly, I have NOT gotten a single cent of profit from this site(since it ever opened). You are to be grateful to me, not the other way round. If you don't like me or my site, fuck off. I am not providing a service, I'm doing charity. You have NO CONSUMER RIGHTS(if you donate/contribute, that's another thing). I'd recommend frontalweb or shareparadise. But with that attitude of yours, you'll be banned there in no time.

Your Ad Here

<< Home