Saturday, January 13, 2007

Wispy's He Is My Master review

Plot: "He is my master" is the story of two girls who run away from home. With no money and no place to stay they begin looking for a job, to no avail. Eventually they find an advert for some live-in maids outside a huge mansion - perfect! However the owner is (and i quote the title for episode 3) "The Lolicon Uniform Fetishist Who Loves Peeping Pictures and Plays Girl Simulation Games." And then an alligator appears...

This anime is so insane! The plot is so bizarre its just hilarious, the character designs make for an extremely fun and funny anime. I mean from the lolicon uniform fetishist to the cute, funny and way to upbeat 13 year old to the insane father. Everything is just over the top so if your a fan of this genre its one2watch

Personally I don't think I've laughed like this since Golden Boy but for some reason it just doesn't stick out as much - 7/10

Graphics: Nothing really sticks out - the colours are really vibrant however sometimes the character designs seem a bit under-done - 5/10

Music: I didn't like like the music too much but as again its my taste most probably. I'm gona give it a 6/10 just because the brief second you hear the song "I'm a cute maid at a perverts house"

Overall: This is definitely something to watch when your bored and want something funny, it gets a very high 6 (possibly a 7)/10 and recommended to those of you who liked Golden Boy and/or Love Hina

Your Ad Here

2 Comments:

Blogger luckyguy said...

Ehm, sorry if there is other place where I can ask since I don't know.

Recently, I've been unable to access www.da-anime.org. Can anyone tell me what happened ?

Thanks a lot

11:13 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

^it will be up soon! please be patient! for the meantime goto http://serlys-aniweblog.blogspot.com

12:16 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home